Friday, June 27, 2008

More Stuff!

Yesterday I went to Academy and REI and bought some more fun stuff for the trip:
  • carabeaners (sp?)
  • emergency blanket for extra warmth beneath my sleeping bag
  • rain jacket
  • laundry bag
  • gloves
  • travel alarm clock
  • waterproof camera case
  • pants, shorts, shirt
  • maybe other things I don't remember...
OH, and I found out what my new family is made up of:
  • Mom, Rosa Pisquiy, and father
  • 26 year old daughter
  • 18 year old son
  • 4 year old granddaughter
  • FUN!
I hope they are awesome and talk to me in Spanish!

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Maybe you should bring some gifts down with you. People in other countries often value simple things that you can get in the U.S. It's kind of like we value a Mexican blanket. Maybe you can bring some hats or something that your hosts will like. Maybe ask around to see what might be appropriate to bring.

Also, you should mirror this blog on Facebook.