Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Answers

Dylan, Jill still had my shorts to wear so that was fine, I just walked around the town naked. WHAT! No, of course not, my bottoms didn't get lost, so I had my bathing suit and one flip flop of mine and one of Andrews, I think.

Darcy, tranquilo means tranquil. And no, we don't eat healthy meals much. The lunches are filled with carbs most of the time, sometimes not, sometimes a soup filled with vegis, but lunch is also entirely too big. Today for example, I had half a heaping plate of spaghetti, 3 things of fried cheese that were like 4x2 inches, corn on the cob, and a bowl of beets. I am gaining weight for sure, I can feel it...boo! I need to work out but it sounds sooo horribly boring and a waste of time. Ha. Whatev. Darcy, and Dad, come fucking visit me during Thanksgiving, you two could even travel together, cute!

No comments: