Sunday, September 7, 2008

Borrrrrring

Either your comments are boring or my blogs aren't worth commenting on. Things haven't changed much these days, I suppose less partying, I guess we went a little wild a few weeks ago.

So, this week I only have 8 hours of class, nothing tomorrow. Another student came into town to study, but requested Gladis, my teacher, so we worked it out that I will not have class tomorrow, 4 hours tuesday and wednesday, then 4 more hours added on top of the 6 the week after BELIZE! Jill and I leave for Belize Thursday afternoon. The only reservation we have is at a hostel in Antigua, then we're off to Belize, armed with a few travel books and that's it. I'd say it's the biggest adventure I've been on. In Antigua we're going to climb a volcano and see lava...so cool (or hot actually, haha). That'll be a long blog for sure when we get back. I haven't been so happy in a long time, life here is ridiculous. Volunteering is great (boring sometimes and not mandatory), school is great, friends are great, weather is great, I'm supremely happy. Right now we're watching sex and the city, Amy had her mom send her all the seasons on cd that she owns...so us 3 girls end up watching it randomly with cookies, chocolate, and or wine. This is boring, I'm out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I think I'm still in shock over Darcy's comments about Pulp Fiction.

I thought you were supposed to get a different teacher every week.

Better keep an eye on Hurricane Ike this week in case it decides to visit Belize. The forecast is for it to go north into the gulf, but it bears watching.

We're happy that you're happy!

Dylan said...

Belize sounds fun. Will you fly a plane to get there? Where in Belize are you going?

Anonymous said...

Supremely happy? I like that. So being happy is not a function of location given you are in a third world country. Must be a function of friends and no stress of school. Freedom maybe. Well, find out what the ingredients are so you can mix up a batch or two of happiness wherever you are.

Darcy said...

I lol'ed at your gay joke of the cool/hot volcano!! Funny shizzznit my friend! And sorry Carole for the comment. I was just as shocked at the scene when I saw it.