Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Life

I got tricked. So I thought you could just go to the baptism...but we went to the whole mass..2 hours long! Then like 15 minutes later there was the baptism...so I could've gone just to the baptism. It was all interesting though since I've never been to a baptism and not to church since I was really young with a friend's family. It was fun. That evening we got to meet the founders of Somos Hermanos, Joe and Elise, they were really nice and asked us all sorts of questions about our experience so they can better the next groups. We're back to full-time class, it's pretty great. We're going to change our teachers every week this time rather than every 2 weeks like in the beginning. The weathers great now, hot and beautiful during the day but freezing at night...so much better than rain, and I don't lose umbrellas anymore! Wooo! Well, movie time! Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

errr, I will check with Dylan and maybe he and I can baptise you at Christmas - I can't think of a better time. How long can you hold your breath under water? Maybe we can put some apples in the tank and you can get one of those at the same time - make it more fun, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaa

Opps - I need a vacation

Dad