Thursday, August 21, 2008

finally a blog

so sorry i havent blogged in a while...sometimes its hard to find the time and other times when i have time, i dont feel like blogging. but now im just waiting for the time to pass until i need to go to my volunteering project at 330 so i figured, why not. I think i wrote about my teacher taking me to a clinic to see if i could volunteer there, well, it worked! the original doc who she knew already had too many patients but a pediactric doctor (female), took me in! its really great, i like it a lot, even though ive only done it once. but like all things, ill probably get bored with it, but im hoping over time she will let me do stuff like weigh the babies, give medicine, or whatever. you dont have to worry about getting sued here so the doctors dont care as much in some aspects. and now dad is talking to me on messenger so i will have to finish this another time...life is good, im alive and kickin!

No comments: