Friday, July 18, 2008

Futbol!

So last night we went out...nothing special, just some drinks at Saloon Tecun and another place. Then the girl who knows the least spanish tried to convince the security guard at mcdonalds that we just wanted fries...it was hilarious. This morning yoga, hard, and this afternoon we go to check out the clinic we will be shadowing doctors in and may be doing volunteering there with this thing past Somos participants set up for rural girls with issues. So were going to check that out, then when we get back around 5...i dont know, maybe shower and get ready for our first futbol game, the Super Chivos...Super Goats! Yes! Haha, I bought some socks to support...I guess I will wear them over my skinny jeans with shoes...Ill look pretty awesome, ha. Apparently the games are nuts so were excited. Now im learning when to use preterite and when to use imperfect, for those of you who know what im talking about, it sucks and makes no sense!!! I suppose it just takes practice. But Ive done it before so its not that bad. Anyway, time to go back to class.

2 comments:

MOM said...

Make sure you are cheering for the right team in the right place. I understand these games can get very serious.

Have a great weekend!

Love you.

Berge said...

Papaya - hmmm I dont' remember it - probably wouldn't like it. Saturday night your mom and I are going for dinner and then to Esther's Follies with Raf's mom and stepdad - should be fun. Hope you have a fun weekend - be safe.

A dove has a new nest, err - I think I will go drink a beer - gulp, gulp.