Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DYLANNNNNN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU! BIG 30!!!Hope your day is fantastic!

Anyway, Ive got into this routine of going to yoga MWF and afterwards buying fresh squeezed orange juice from the lady on the corner for 5Q, and its delicious. Shes there every morning, squeezing away at her little station. Its great! Anyway, nothing new here, except at yoga this girl sat near us who had hairy armpits and legs and smelled like ever living hell which after a while made me nauseous, barf. Breathing only through your nose and breathing thick b.o, sucks. Anyway, new day, I have a test on the body parts but didnt remember until halfway through yoga...so I guess Ill tell her i forgot. no big deal, ive done it before with homework. I cant wait to get my computer here! Ok, talk to you all later, perhaps in a few days so I have something interesting to write...time for Paco lessons. Bye and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kira I lo quisiera realmente si usted fijaría por favor más vídeos. Tengo gusto de ver lo que parece el lugar en la acción viva. ¿Cómo sobre su equipo, puede usted entrevistarse con cada uno de ellos en español?? ¡Eso sería grande! ¡Le amo y falto mucho!