Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Skype

So, just so you all know, if you download the program skype, you can call my cellphone for like $.10 min from your computer...and if we set a time together, then it costs nothing and we can use webcam and everything for free...and there is a headset here for me to talk into and webcam. So, if youre interested, email me or call me so we can set up something to chat! My phone number is 01150243634091. It would be great to hear from you all!

So its raining, and has been for like 2.5 hours...it may do this all week since the past two weeks have been glorious with tons of sun. But, Ive made friends with the birdie...taught it to whistle and it lets me scratch the back of its neck. Next Im going to teach it to say Kira...haha. I was thinking of going to the pet store to get some special birdie treats so that when it does something I want I can reward it then I will have it, the birdie will be mineeeeee, PACOOO! Ha, everyone thinks its kinda funny I taught the bird to whistle. Today I cried. I havent gotten so frusterated from learning to the point of crying in a long time, but this morning, I couldnt handle it. Then, it snowballed, and I didnt even have the umph to think of how to tell her Im frusterated in spanish, and I though of how miserable its getting to not be able to express myself to the people I live with and eat with every single day and I just couldnt deal. Im sure it will happen again. Whatev, poco a fucking poco right. Anyway, did I mention they have great tea here? Its better than any tea ever. I drink about 5 cups a day, not all caffinated, but a lot.

HAIRCUT. So, its not the worst ever and it cost $5 (35Q)!!! The trim is fine, but when it came to asking her to feather my bangs around my face...she didnt really get the translation...she basically just cut my bangs to my eyebrows and angled those a little, then skipped down a few inches and feathered that...so its like a screwed up Z...and the other side it didnt look like she cut it...so, I bought some scissors, and fixed it a bit. It will be much better when they grow out more and then Ill cut them myself this time with my kindergarten scissors for free. And my trim was a little much so now my hair is back at my shoulders where as it was an inch or so below and I was sooo excited to have hair! now its gone. oh well, no one here to look good for! Anyway, Im going to get off here and be social. Hasta luego. Poco a poco.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

We could also all get on Stickam at the same time. It's like a little multi-person video conference.

Send a picture of your new haircut.