Sunday, July 20, 2008

Olivido

I realized I didnt say anything about the soccer game...it was great, though we lost. I didnt end up wearing my socks over my skinny jeans though because that with a scarf I looked like a bull fighter. So we all met at the school at 7 and walked to the stadium where we all kinda split because some were waiting for others some wanted to get seats, and Jill, Amy, this other guy, and I wanted beers. So we went to this burger place by the stadium and ordered papas con queso, which we thought would be cheese fries, then we realized it didnt say papas fritas so we thought wed get a baked potatoe with cheese, but we ended up with fries doused in powdered neon cheese. so gross, but we still ate them and had a beer. then got into the stadium, which you first get patted down, to find out they dont sell beer or anything there so jill and i decided to take matters into our own hands. we left the stadium, found a bar that sold booze, bought a pint or so of rum, i stuffed it in my pants, then we went back to the stadium, got patted down with booze in my pants, got in, bought a pepsi (which they put in plastic bags and give you straws), went to the bathroom, and downed the rum with the other girls! Worked out but ended up sharing it too much and not getting a buz even, but it was fun. Oh and on the way to get the booze we stopped at a vendor who sold scarfs for the super chivos, and bought them! theyre great! the game was fun, there is this one section that is always jumping, screaming, dancing, throwing long strands of firecrackers over the fence into the field...they do that all over the stadium and no one cares, its fun. we lost though after being given sooooo many chances to score. should be a fun season though we want to find out how to get to that party side of the stadium. a 7 year old tried selling up nuts too, all ages work everywhere here. ok, thats all!

3 comments:

Dylan said...

Ahhh that's my sister folks! You little smuggler.

Melsie14 said...

Why am I not shocked?? lol

It sounds like it would be quite the experience. I'd love to see some pics sometime!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having so much fun! I just looked at your pics and caught up on the blog. La nina de tu casa es muy preciosa y linda!! Queiro apretarse :)jaja. the video con ella es demasiado comico!! her song is just too funny. well hope all is well, y llamame cuando you get your minutes worked out. cuidate mucho, te quiero. CHAO!

Saludos,

Min