Monday, July 21, 2008

Today

I met with my new maestra today, and shes awesome. Way smarter than the other one and knows more english so i spend less time looking through my dictionary. Its great. And whereas the other teacher only gave me 2 reasons where to use imperfect, this one gave me 11 and we only did imperfect today and some preterite. Yipee finally. Though I could barely think today because I had serious allergies (took some drugs so am feeling a little better<). But this morning sucked, I snotted everywhere and couldnt focus. The teacher didnt care though cause she has allergies apparently. Anyway, mas papaya during lunch though this time it didnt taste like vomit. I think sometimes its ok and others nasty as hell. Today was tolerable. So, im at the school, as usual, and before i got tot he computer i sat down with the parrot and whistled to it forever, and it whistled back! It also let me scratch behind its head! Moving on up in parrot world. So now we have a conference, then studying probably, then the hair cut!!! Adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh bring me home a parrot for Christmas!!! Gary and Popcorn will just LOVE to play with it!